Friday, April 21, 2006

 

And we're back on the L train...

(the L train being that magical train that lets you lose weight while you ride)

Day: 26
Mood: Tormented. Turmoil-ed. Bad butterflies in my tummy. None of this has anything to do with dieting however.
Weight: 25 <--- almost back to pre-sabotaging-myself weight

So, I'm dropping the pounds back down. My body apparently didn't want them anyway, as it let me get rid of three in one day. And I wasn't even that well-behaved yesterday. I had a Misto shake. And I skipped breakfast. Shocker!

So now I have to try and keep my lovely mood of 'woohoo-it's-the-weekend-I'll-eat-what-I-want' under control. Good luck to me.

Plus, I honestly started to exercise again yesterday. Went for a nice little run with my roommate's dog. And boy, did I miss it (the running, not the dog). And as an added bonus, I picked up some new freckles.

Peace out.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?