Sunday, April 09, 2006

 

An Update on Wave Two...

Day: 14
Mood: Tired.
Weight: Unknown

So, it seems that Wave Two has opened up a whole new can of Ways-I-Can-Cheat. I can cheat by having an extra glass of wine. I can cheat by having a handful of chocolate chips for breakfast (on Saturday- oops!). I can cheat by having my fruit later than my meal, as a dessert. Mmmm...Microwave Baked Pear with laughing cow cheese and cinnamon. I can cheat by having a Wave One meal instead of Wave Two.

Anyway, this week I am going to try to really do Wave Two. I can't provide my weight this week, as I am house sitting and the two scales this house has have a five pound difference between the two of them. I don't know what to trust. So I'll trust in Sonoma and see what I weigh when I get back to my house on Friday!

My new power food (though it isn't one of Sonoma's): Sweet Potatoes. Can't get enough of them...and by enough of them I mean 'the one daily dose that I am allowed'.

New exercise: Scraping paint and gardening. I'm helping my parents get their house ready to be sold and that is a killer workout.

Reflections on Two Weeks:
The main thing is that I love the array of fresh foods that I have added to my diet. For the first time in my life, I am truly loving vegetables. And once I get myself solidly on Wave Two, I think I'll feel the same way about fruits!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?