Tuesday, July 18, 2006

 

Oops, let's try this again...

Day: I'm not counting this up...tomorrow I'll start over, at 1.
Mood: Nothing wrong with admitting I was wrong and starting over...
Weight: (hangs head and whispers)...36

I'm back.

Apparently, I have to account for what I eat (if only to myself). I kept eating like a runner when I wasn't running so much anymore and was back up to 30 by the beginning of the summer. Then I went on a cruise. Then I went to the beach for a week and ate constantly.

So...36 pounds to lose before I hit my ideal weight.

Okay. Alright.

Am considering hopping back on the Sonoma Diet, but I have very little money right now for all of the fresh food.

Exercise: 30 minute speedwalk/run

Breakfast: Sugar-free popsicle (meant to eat more, but somehow didn't)

Snack: Maggie Moo's Red Bull Sorbet (a co-worker won some for free from a radio station...only 90 calories and, luckily, tasted better than Red Bull)

Lunch: Weight Watchers Smart Ones Santa Fe Style Rice and Beans (310 calories, 7g Fat, 4g Dietary Fiber, 6 points)...have decided the secret to not spending lots of money/calories at work is to find interesting and easy things to eat...Pink20, Water for Women (no cal, full of vitamins and calcium and stuff women need)

Snack:Maggie Moo's Red Bull Sorbet (they left a lot in our office freezer), 2 sugar-free popsicles

Dinner: Persian roll (don't know what kind of bread this is exactly, but it only cost 33 cents), Spanish egg (with beans and orange pepper)

Snack: Smart Pop Kettle Korn popcorn (uh...entire bag), Hershey's syrup (not sure how much)...problem: I like to eat in the evenings while I write.

Goals:
- Drink More Water
- Develop new eating plan
- Develop new exercise plan
- STICK TO THEM!!!

Quote of the Day:
If at first you don't succeed...try, try again!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?