Tuesday, October 24, 2006

 

The Repentant always Return...

Wandering through the grocery store yesterday, carrying the extra twelve pounds I was able to gain through one European cruise, one week in North Carolina with a food-pusing family, and two months sampling the exciting cuisine that NYC has to offer, I said to my roommate: "You know what? I'm going to lose five pounds by Halloween."

Why not?

Today I have had: Green bean salad from Karen's on Astor Place. Included ORGANIC green beans, red pepper, soy sauce, and cashews. Also a few bits of some sort of whole wheat salad that had surprise scallions in it, so I threw it away. 1 bottle of water. 1 Diet Coke.

I'm planning on having dinner at Cafetasia tonight. Probably Thai Chicken salad (thai chicken breast over sald with light dressing) and maybe some rice or veggies. Veggies would probably be best.

Cuz Halloween IS right around the corner...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?